MAKE IT HAPPEN
If you've tried it all for your moderate to severe plaque psoriasis – like steroids, topical creams, or phototherapy – and still didn't get the results you wanted, then TREMFYA® may be what you’re waiting for.
SO SIMPLE TRIAL PROGRAM
Once you’ve been prescribed TREMFYA®, find out if you qualify for the So Simple Trial Program, offered by Janssen CarePath. Ask your doctor how you can quickly get started – at $0 cost – so you can evaluate whether TREMFYA® is right for you. At the end of the trial program, you and your doctor can decide whether to continue.
- $0 COST
- Shipment can be authorized within 3 business days after a prescription*
- This trial program is open to patients who have commercial insurance, government coverage, or no insurance coverage. However, there is no guarantee of continuous accessibility after the program ends
This program is for medication only. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change.
*Shipment date is dependent on your opting in to the program and scheduling shipment.
TREMFYA® ONE-PRESS INJECTOR
- One-Press features a hidden needle, so you don’t see it unless you go looking for it. (But if you prefer a prefilled injector, don’t worry, that’s still available too.)
- It comes with an easy-to-hold design and lets you inject at the speed you’re comfortable with.
- You’ll know your injection is done when you hear the “click” and then you’ll see the yellow band when the needle guard is locked.
Your first self-injection should be performed at your dermatologist’s office so they can show you the right way to give yourself injections under the skin. After this training, and with your healthcare provider’s approval, you may be able to inject at home.
USING THE ONE-PRESS INJECTOR
Take a virtual tour of the One-Press Injector
- Point your smartphone’s camera at the marker.
- Use your fingers to rotate and zoom in on the One-Press.
- Tap the “See it live” icon, then select “AR” to get an up-close look at the One-Press.
If you’re on your computer, laptop or other device, click the button below to take the tour.
USING THE PREFILLED SYRINGE
USING THE PREFILLED SYRINGE
SAFE RETURNS® PROGRAM
Sign up for the
Safe Returns® program
Safe Returns® is a simple, safe, and convenient way to dispose of your used syringes or One-Press Injector – at no additional cost to you. When you sign up, you’ll receive a Safe Returns® plastic disposal container in the mail, along with simple mail-back instructions.
Call 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), Monday—Friday,
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET to sign up for the Safe Returns®
program or sign up online.
Injection training in the
comfort of your own home?
After you’ve received self-injection training from your doctor, you can get additional support that comes to you – either in-person or virtually (via phone or video)* – by enrolling in the TREMFYA® Injection Training Support Program.
Your first self-injection should be performed at your dermatologist’s office so he or she can show you the right way to give yourself injections under the skin. After this training, and with your doctor’s approval, you may be able to inject at home.
*In-person live education may not be available in all areas.ENROLL NOW
The TREMFYA® Injection Training Support Program is limited to education about your Janssen medication, its administration, and/or the condition it treats. It is not intended to provide medical advice, replace a treatment plan you receive from your doctor or nurse, or serve as a reason for you to start or stay on treatment.